As a Data Warehouse Designer-Developer, you deliver high-quality design and development in line with the functional requirements of your clients, create as-built documentation, co-create and define a vision and detailed concepts for the future data warehouse system.
• Development of the Data Warehouse environment, • Acquisition of information from external systems to the Data Warehouse and their consolidation, • Development of tools for the Bank's management information system, in the field of information processing, presentation and distribution, • Design, construction and supply of Data Warehouse repositories integrating data into use by other IT systems, • Development of tools supporting the quality control process of data collected in the Data Warehouse.
• You have higher education in the field of IT or related, • You have a minimum of 2 years of operational experience with data warehouses in a similar position, • You have a practical knowledge of SQL and PL / SQL at an advanced level, • You know issues in the field of relational databases and warehouses • You have knowledge of DWH, • You have experience in working with ETL tools (IBM Infosphere Data Stage, Ab Initio, Informatica, Talend), • You have well-developed analytical skills and data modeling skills, • You can optimize SQL queries, •, You can work in a team (we believe that building relationships is the most important in business!), • You want to gain experience and develop as an ETL Programmer in the area of data warehouse, IBM DataStage, Ab Initio).
- Flexible working hours and possibilities of home office
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Possibility to choose the type of contract (B2B or Work Agreement)
- Private medical healthcare
- Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
- Company social events