Job descriptionFor NATEK Poland we are looking for experienced .Net/C# Developer to join a project in the banking area. This is a demanding business of Risk Management and Data Management Warehouse environment.
As an IT outsourcing company, NATEK deals with international projects for customers from the Fortune 500 list. We are present in 4 markets: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. What we value the most at NATEK are: expertise, accountability and partnership.
Join our team and #workITwithus!
Your responsibilities• Implementation of new requirements, with particular focus on scalability and performance
• Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts
• Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope
• Solution supports business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
• Identify bugs, bottlenecks and propose solutions to the problems
• Coordinate and manage release and deployment
• Provide 3rd level support when needed
Our requirements• Minimum 5 years of experience with the .NET framework and C#
• Deep knowledge of WCF, Entity Framework, T-SQL
• Experience in implementing multithreaded applications
• Experience in implementing web services with WCF or WebApi
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Significant experience with the design, development and maintenance of enterprise data
• Experienced practitioner of development methodologies, standards and procedures with
strong skills in data modelling
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to multi-task in complex environment
Benefits• Practical experience of work in innovative Fintech area
• Agile work environment
• Close collaboration with business
• Cross functional cooperation
• Flexible working hours
• Are you eco-friendly? In the future you will be working in the energy-efficient and green
building in Wroclaw.