VACANCY DESCRIPTIONNATEK currently serves biggest clients in the CEE and although we are big in the region, we still follow family values within the company. Appreciating our employees' loyalty and dedication is what matters most. We provide courses and trainings within the international environment of IT experts on a daily basis. We reward people that stick with us for years with various gifts and benefits.
We are searching for a talented Network System Architect/ Engineer to joins us on the US side.
DUTIES- Design, implement and managing of the installation and migration of a client to the monitoring platform
- Support the build and migrate 90+ Network Monitoring infrastructures for clients
- Interfacing and facilitating collaboration with various departments in order to implement specific incident management operational model
- Together with your teammates, you'll be responsible for facilitating and project management of the implementation of a dedicated client network management infrastructure which includes routers, switches, firewalls, servers and distributed management servers
REQUIREMENTS- 3 – 5 years IT technical staff experience in Network Operations, Network Engineering, Network Project Management, Managed Services Operations and or IT
- Working knowledge of large complex IP (MPLS) networks and associated components, e.g. CISCO equipment
- English - native
- US based and US citizen
- Experience with iGEMS GFP-CPE (SMARTS) or SNMP Network Management Systems (NMS)
- Previous GCSC experience is desirable
- CISCO Certified Network Professional qualification is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER- Dedication to support you in your career growth
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- Referral Program