VACANCY DESCRIPTIONDo you know scrum methodology through and through? Do you enjoy working with people and are you comfortable to "dive into waters" of digital banking to enhance existing products and achieve the best results? Then we are looking for YOU!
DUTIESWe are searching for talented Scrum Master who will be responsible for handling projects of well-known European bank.
For more than 5 million customers across Europe, product of our client stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the Labs, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
REQUIREMENTS• Scrum Master certification and at least 3 years’ experience with a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Knowledge of best practices that help the team to reach a sprint goal (like retrospective action items, burn-down or burn-up charts)
• Competences with various Agile and Lean approaches
• Ability to hold effective daily scrums, as well as utilize best practices from paradigms that complement Scrum, like BDD, TDD, DevOps, Pair Programming and Agile Gamification
• A JIRA master, or at least on your journey to becoming one
Nice to have skills:
• Starting your day with an open and curious mind, but ready for a challenge
• Daring to be disruptive and being someone who has thrown the word „failure" out of the window long ago
• Ability to actively listen and cherish a good mood in your team
• Remembering that you’re here to make your team better, and better in all senses
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Home office with occasional office visits
• MultiSport card/ Benefit plus platform
• E-learning platform (Udemy)
• Private medical healthcare
• Meal vouchers
• Team building events
• Relocation bonus