Job descriptionLOCATION: Gdansk, Wroclaw or Warsaw, POLAND
*Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic
The IT Business Development Manager is responsible for expanding NATEK’s service line by prospecting, developing and managing potential new clients. It is a great opportunity to develop your career in a non-corporate, multi-national environment where core values are partnership, expertise and accountability.
In reference to your experience, you may be dedicated to business development:
- in a particular industry: IT, Telco, Banking, Insurance
- in the exact technology area: SAP, Network, Security, Cloud, Software Development, and more.
If you are determined to constantly develop your competencies, join us and grow with us into roles like Sales Director for Poland, Country Manager, Business Unit Manager or more!
The position has been opened due to the NATEK business growth. BDM cooperates with the international Sales Team and reports to Head of Business Development. In cooperation with the Delivery department, BDM shapes and prepares sales offers for the clients.
Your responsibilities- Active acquisition of enterprise clients in a given industry, technology, or territory
- Expansion of NATEK service for existing clients (upselling, cross-selling)
- Building strong and long-term business relations
- Preparation of NATEK offers with a focus on business development strategy
- Act as a focal point for the client
- Being in charge of the sales forecast preparation
Our requirements- 5- 8 years of experience in sales of IT services in Telco, Banking or Insurance industry, in at least one of the technologies mentioned: SAP, Network Security, Cloud, Skype, Windows 365, Software Development, and more
- A proven track record of acquiring enterprise customers
- Strong experience in the creation of the offers and/or service lines
- Experience in communicating and negotiating on C-level
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-growing business environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Ambition to constantly develop the career and understanding that to succeed, you must make things happen instead of waiting for them to happen
- Positive, enthusiastic, charismatic
- Fluency in English
- native level of languages: British/American English, Swiss German or French is a plus
Benefits- Independent position in NATEK structure with real influence on the expansion of NATEK Services
- Work in a flat organizational structure and close cooperation with NATEK board members
- Work in the ISO International Standards environment, with clearly defined processes
- Work with high performing and engaged teams that do care and are rewarded by customers in internal rakings of suppliers
- Opportunity to grow professionally in areas of leadership, people management and business
development. Sales Director and Business Unit Manager are just some of the roles you could grow to with us
- Attractive bonus plan
- Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, home office, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access