VACANCY DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: Gdansk, Wroclaw or Warsaw, POLAND
The Business Development Manager (SAP services) is responsible for expanding NATEK’s services by prospecting, developing and managing potential new clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background and demonstrated experience in selling SAP services into large size companies and working with senior level decision makers. It is a great opportunity to develop your career in a non-corporate, multi-national environment where core values are partnership, expertise and accountability.
The position has been opened due to the NATEK business growth. BDM reports to Head of Sales and Marketing and cooperates closely with Service Delivery Managers and Recruitment department. On this role you are assigned to the projects on an international level.
In NATEK we put a big emphasis on the quality of our processes and our customers’ satisfaction. Our Sales Managers are the people who investigate and understand well customers’ needs, and at the same time they are capable to generate future ones.
DUTIESNew Business Development (hunting):
- Elaborates market analyzes and based on it builds and performs a strategy how to approach the customer
- Researches and builds relationship with customers
- Arranges and participates in internal and external client meeting and debriefs
- Supports the process, which consist of transfer to operations
Customer development and retention (farming):
- Regularly attends status meetings with customers to check the quality of delivery, current and future needs
- Penetrates new divisions / teams of the customer
- Is in charge of customer contract management
- Acts as an escalation point
Quality and reporting (sales operations):
- Maintains control over audited procedures to ensure compliance
- Fulfills on regular weekly and quarterly basis sales forecast
- Monthly presentation to NATEK Management: result analysis, next objectives, issues and recommendations
REQUIREMENTS- 5- 8 years of experience in sales of outsourcing or consulting services within SAP technologies.
- Knowledge of fundamental sales methodology.
- Proven track record of cooperating with enterprise customers.
- Experience in communicating and negotiating on C-level.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast growing business environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive, enthusiastic, problem-solving, creative.
- Fluency in English-,
- native languages: British/American English, Swiss German or French is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER- Independent position in NATEK structure with real influence on the expansion of NATEK SAP service line.
- Work in a flat organizational structure and close cooperation with NATEK board members
- Work in the ISO International Standards environment, with clearly defined processes
- Work with high performing and engaged teams that do care and are rewarded by customers in internal rakings of suppliers
- Opportunity to grow professionally in areas of leadership, people management and business
development. Sales Director and Business Unit Manager are just some of the roles you could grow to with us
- Attractive bonus plan
- Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, home office, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access