VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe transform the Hosting Service globally to support the growth of a high-tech medical company. Infrastructure Project Manager will play a crucial part in defining, implementing, transitioning and developing the hosting service.
DUTIESInfrastructure Transition Manager will manage a portfolio of hosting transformation projects:
• Implementation of the strategic hosting solution.
• Assuring the project delivery of our strategic hosting partners.
• Assessing the project needs of changes to our hosting e.g. adding or moving sites, changing services, addressing data center needs and assuring fulfillment by our strategic partner.
• Assessing additional project requirements and defining bespoke project scope, approach to delivery, costs and benefits, securing the appropriate resources to fulfill the project services.
• Assessing repeating project demand to define standard project services.
For each project, Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Establishing project and development of project charter.
• Commissioning project & mobilizing the project team.
• Creation of detailed project plan and assignment of project resources.
• Management of day-to-day execution of project and operational activities. Managing delivery of agreed work products ensuring delivery to time, scope, cost & quality.
• Executing risk and issue management. Analyzing overall performance of the project and initiating mitigating actions where required.
• Execution of project close-down. Creation of final report (including lessons learned).
• Effective maintenance of the project scope through use of the agreed Change Control processes.
REQUIREMENTS• At least 5-10 year's experience in IT with 5+ year's experience of managing projects of greater than $500k value in Cloud Hosting
• Experience of working with global stakeholders and implementing services on a global basis
• Managing hosting service providers and/or service integrators
• Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• One of project management qualifications (Prince, PMI)
WHAT WE OFFERWe are committed to excellence so training, supporting and empowering our team is a top priority for us. NATEK offers competitive salaries and a benefits package which includes:
• Opportunity to work on large, high impact projects
• Work time flexibility
• Opportunity for remote work or Relocation bonus
• Private healthcare
• Multisport Card / Cafeteria Referral Program
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches