VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an ambitious and experienced Teradata Consultant to execute end to end platform responsibility for our customer's Teradata Systems. If you are experienced team member primarily using technologies around ETL, modelling, SQL, Data Attribute mapping, Teradata, UNIX and Data stage, then you could be the perfect match!
DUTIES- Installation, operation and maintenance of databases, database management systems and platforms.
- Interaction with the IT-Support and/or the Infrastructure, Network, Operation Analysts and Developers to optimise operation stability and platform performance
- Performing Teradata capacity planning including allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements.
REQUIREMENTS- Experience with Teradata System Database Administration and implementation (5+ years)
- ITIL way of working in production support environment
- Work with geographically dispersed international teams
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).