VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur customer is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to their clients around the world. They help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. They also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
If you are passionate about the art of a clean code, have an eye for quality, are willing to learn from others and share your knowledge with them, join our team. The development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customisable and user-friendly capabilities which further strengthen the market leading position of our proposition.
DUTIES• Responsible for Production database systems meeting the SLA availability targets
• Assist in day to day support of the production environments including: Backup and Recovery, monitoring and performance tuning
• Assist in the installation and patching of RDBMS systems
• Assist in the creation and management of internal systems used to support the production estate
• Incident and problem resolution of production database issues
• Support application upgrades to the databases.
REQUIREMENTS• A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Oracle database development
• Good knowledge in database development (including the development of stored procedures, functions,
triggers, packages, types, tables, views, indexes, jobs, etc.) with Oracle
• Very good data investigation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Experience with working with cross-region virtual teams
• Database design and modeling skills
• Tuning and optimization skills
• DB2 experience
• ETL knowledge
• Experience with legacy and system migration
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).