Join Natek Poland and become part of a team dedicated to a highly valued institution from the banking sector.
- Participation in the implementation of projects in the areas of electronic banking, investment funds, business process automation in backoffice, CRM, BPM.
- Work in a team consisting of project managers, analysts, programmers, testers responsible for software development and implementation of new functionalities / applications.
- Creating technical documentation using Confluence, UML and Enterprise Architect.
- Creating high-quality code
- Ability to design and build solutions based on the IBM BPM platform (IBM BAW)
- Knowledge of BPMN, WebServices, SOAP, REST, XML standards
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL (especially DB2)
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Nice to have:
- Experience in building and maintaining multi-tier applications on the IBM WebSpher platform
- Knowledge of JavaEE
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable project
- Possibility to work in other Natek European branches
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare, Multisport Card
- For Contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days