Job descriptionOur customer architects identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on them to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more.
As an Android Developer you will contribute to fulfilling the marketing vision of services based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will be exposed to issuance and reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions, and digital identity management.
As a member of our team, you will contribute to the development of key products, SDK´s and components which are then used by other teams to deliver tailor-made solutions all around the globe.
Your responsibilities- You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with the product owner on product delivery in the required time frame and quality.
- You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification.
- You will design UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components.
- You will work on proofs-of-concept of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
- You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
- You will technically support and collaborate with other team members.
- You will be involved in the qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile biometric identification terminals).
Our requirements- Good knowledge of Android platform and mobile application development, a good understanding of web technologies, experience continuous integration.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (iOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .Java), experience with biometry, cryptography, security topics, and agile methodologies.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in SW development and 1 year of professional experience with development on Android platform.
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);