VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur partner is one of the world’s largest technology companies that creates seamless, secure and context-aware experiences for a connected world used by millions of people every day. We are currently searching for suitable candidates that will support our partner's team, who will be responsible for the proper handling of case types in scope for the team, in compliance with all processes and work instructions within their organization.
DUTIES• Timely manage the service requests of customers through different access channels. Verify the request details with the customers;
• Coordinate the resources in a proper manner to the client. Monitor the overall service event to its completion;
• Keep customers informed on case development status. Provide information to solve customer problem for customer satisfaction;
• Timely elevate and/or escalate complex issues;
• Participate in process or quality improvement trainings. Provide feedback to the Management for your daily tasks;
• Manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision;
• Follow up the successful completion of each case;
• Meet the required quality/quantity of production work in accordance to the team targets;
• Meet the deadlines and keeps the service level agreements;
REQUIREMENTS• Fluent writing and verbal skills in Hebrew (Mandatory);
• Positive attitude towards team members, customers and partners;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Planning and organizational skills;
• Good computer literacy (experienced in MS Office);
• Some experience in customer care position would be a big advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.