VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for Cyber Security Expert who would be working in GOVSATCOM project to improve security measures in governmental satellite communications project. Project posits close cooperation with security teams which specialized in space programs, both in risk and system measures.
Main countries involved in project are Czech Republic, Netherlands and France.
DUTIES• Information risk assessment and management (ISO 27005).
• Support for complex systems accreditation.
• To write SISRS/SSSRS to define the Security Requirements applicable to Sites
• Design cyber secured architectures.
• Advise on Cyber-security technical solutions and technologies.
• Reporting on risk and security status to GSA and the European Commission.
REQUIREMENTS• 10 years or more working experience holding cybersecurity roles of progressive responsibility, preferably in ICT industry or central government
• University degree, preferably in a relevant subject
• Sufficient level of understanding in information and communications technology
• Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience in work with governmental institution
• Experience in telecommunication/space projects
WHAT WE OFFER• Private health care
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Option for a B2B contract
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Many benefits such as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday, etc.
• Relocation bonus and assistance
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches