VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SAP Consultants who are smart, creative and seriously good in what they do... but above all - they enjoy their work.
If you have expertise in one or more SAP modules (WM, SD mainly and FICO, MM, PP is a +) you have a unique opportunity to join our new 100% remote project and cooperate with multinational company - leader in medical technology field.
DUTIES• Maintenance of broad range of SAP applications.
• Identify and solve problems and incidents.
• Active participation in implementation and delivery projects.
• Analyse customers’ requirements and business processes to deliver best solutions to functional and technical problems.
• Configuration of SAP modules according to the process definition.
• Train key users and create instruction materials.
• Customize business processes including creation/update of documentation.
REQUIREMENTS• Min. 3 years professional expertise in one or more SAP logistic modules.
• Good knowledge of SAP and Business processes.
• Willing to work within international environment.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• SAP/ABAP development skills - nice to have.
• ITIL awareness represents an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER• Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
• Full time HO
• Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport / Benefit card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access