Job descriptionAt NATEK Poland we are looking for a Senior Integration Developer who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
This is a role for an experienced developer wanting to make impact on project architecture & tech stack. On board, you will get chance to learn new stuff while working on complex data governance systems. The project is still new, so you won’t fight with tones of legacy code and instead concentrate on development and code quality.
The team (IT Strategy & Architecture Department) is based in Warsaw and it is focused on the design, development and maintenance of enterprise data architecture solutions. It consists of over 25 members: developers, QA testers, business analysts, data architects and project managers working in agile environment, hence the appetite for change is a desired skill in the team.
In the integration team, you will be working with 4 developers (2 seniors, 1 mid, 1 junior), 1 architect, 2 BAs and 1 dev manager.
Challenges the candidate will face in this role:
-Participate in development of the Data Governance Platform – Integration and workflow areas
-Big influence on the tech stack and architecture (dev team is deciding which tools/technologies will be used in the projects)
-Chance to work on migration to OpenShift
-Product ownership: from coding to post release support. Living by the motto: you build it = you run it
Your responsibilities- Integrating various data management systems (Java Camel/Spring, legacy Mulesoft)
- Work on technical architecture, selecting suitable technologies, etc.
- Supporting development of BPMN workflows (Flowable + Groovy)
- Keeping and setting best coding standards and practises (automated tests, monitoring, etc.)
- Cooperating with business analytics and architects
Our requirements- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in Java, which includes data/system integrations projects
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GIT, Maven
- Experience in SQL
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Fluent English to work in an international environment
Nice to have:
- Java Camel or Spring Integration frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Flowable, Activiti or other BPMN engine
Benefits- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program