- Ref.: PL2275
- Kategorie: Tester
- Place: Gdynia , Poland
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimální praxe: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
POPIS PRACOVNÍ POZICEAre you tired of working in a corporate environment? Have you wondered how would it be to work in a team that participates in the creation of a brand-new software stack? Would you like to work with the whole product, have a real influence on the way it is implemented and have access to the newest and advanced technologies?
This opportunity is for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineers with a high level of interpersonal communication skills and assertiveness who are open for new challenges within innovative technological fields.
- Permanent employment: 9 000 – 14 000 PLN gross / month;
- B2B contract: 640 – 800 PLN net/day + VAT; (+ bonus of 14000 – 18 400 PLN net + VAT)
- Private life insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Company social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Private medical healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Permanent employment or a B2B contract
- Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days)
POVINNOSTI NA DANÉ POZICI- Defining and implementing test scenarios.
- Taking part in maintenance and development of test environment.
- Test execution and bug reporting.
- Creating test documentation.
POŽADAVKY PRO PRACOVNÍ POZICI- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development.
- Knowledge of computer networks (TCP, HTTP protocols, simple client-server app development)
- Practical experience with Python for scripts and tests development.
- Knowledge of testing methodology (white box, black box, unit testing, explorative).
- Ability to define test cases and test scenarios.
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
- Professional experience in working with agile teams (ex. scrum).
- Experience in working with JIRA.
- Experience in continuous integration systems (ex. Jenkins).
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Experience in creating test documentation.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of system visualization tools (ex. Qemu, VirtualBox).