- Ref.: PL1994
- Kategorie: Tester
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimální praxe: Between 2 and 5 years
POPIS PRACOVNÍ POZICEJoin our NATEK family and help us with the project in the banking sector, as a QA Tester who wants to be involved in unique and highly valuable skills related to mission critical, low latency, pre-trade credit-checking system.
POVINNOSTI NA DANÉ POZICI- Influence, implement & mature our end to end Automation Testing Strategy
- Prepare test automation for functional and non-functional test suites
- Responsible for improving overall technical /automation maturity, coverage, establishing technical /automation testing standards and process
- Work closely with software engineers to influence the design of our features with testability in mind
- Implement tools & methodology that support testing frameworks such as TDD/BDD/ATDD
- Build the business logic level automation test suite
- Ensure automated test suites are fit for purpose and executes continuously, leveraging the larger scrum team and individual contribution
- Responsible for overall quality, coding standards of the automated suites
- Manages day to day technical testing activities
- Provides regular status reporting to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
POŽADAVKY PRO PRACOVNÍ POZICI- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance & Testing or SW Development
- Knowledge of the financial industry and understanding of various financial instruments
- Java coding skills, OOP concept knowledge and experience with Java Testing frameworks (e.g. Junit/ TestNG, Maven)
- Working experience with Test automation tools and frameworks for standalone applications (e.g.: Selenium, Test NG, Junit, UFT/QTP, Cucumber, Jbehave)
- Experience working with Unix, Linux and SQL
- Continuous Integration / build systems’ knowledge (TeamCity, Jenkins, SVN)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
NABÍZÍME:Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Life insurance
- Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days).