- Ref.: SK2638
- Kategorie: Project Manager
- Place: Kosice, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: Secondary Education
- Minimální praxe: Between 2 and 5 years
POPIS PRACOVNÍ POZICENATEK currently serves biggest clients in the CEE and although we are big in the region, we still follow family values within the company. Appreciating our employees' loyalty and dedication is what matters most. We provide courses and trainings within the international environment of IT experts on a daily basis. We reward people that stick with us for years with various gifts and benefits. Not to forget, our bunch of talented consultants enjoy themselves at work and after with variety of team building activities.
POVINNOSTI NA DANÉ POZICI• A chance to work on end-to-end projects
• Responsibility for collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
• Coordination of design/implementation efforts between internal teams and vendors to deploy technical solutions.
• Communication of goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Assembling and leading appropriate cross-functional teams necessary for successful planning, execution and closure of implementations, as well as ensuring individual sub-team work plans are integrated to form a master plan for the entire project.
• Managing day-to-day project-related activities for infrastructure in pre-production and production environments.
• Providing regular and timely reports to senior management on project status and risks.
•Manage multiple projects in parallel, setting priorities within each project, and seeking necessary agreement with resource managers on engineering and other needed resources for the projects.
POŽADAVKY PRO PRACOVNÍ POZICI• Experience in project management and network operations
• Leadership, negotiation, organization, strategic planning, and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
• Knowledge of the financial/budgeting process would be a plus
• English language - advanced
NABÍZÍME:We are committed to excellence so training, supporting and empowering our team is a top priority for us. NATEK offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Opportunity to work on large, high impact projects
Multisport Card / Cafeteria
Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches