- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Ref.: BG2720
- Kategorie: IT Infrastructure and Tools
- Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimální praxe: More than 5 years
POPIS PRACOVNÍ POZICEOUR PARTNER
Our client is establishing a new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions. You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in an extended stack of technologies. The project is with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade.
If you are a tech-savvy, willing to improve your skills, follow the lines below.
Applies UNIX technical knowledge to solve complex business requirements and is regarded as an advanced subject matter expert. Uses consulting skills including, but not limited to: interviewing clients to understand business needs, developing technical solutions, and working with multiple teams to accomplish project deliverables. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Capable of consulting, designing, testing, implementing, managing capability requirements, integration of custom components into varied environments and provision of third level production support using standard methodologies.
POVINNOSTI NA DANÉ POZICI•Responsible for client/account interactions as required
•Responsible for producing part or all of the technical solution for the account/client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
•Responsible to make sure that the project deliverable is completed accurately and on time
•Responsible for escalating the issues, problems, risks, and constraints to the appropriate parties for clarification and resolution
•Responsible for design and engineering of custom Infrastructure solutions based on UNIX and Linux servers.
•Responsible for communication with the Lead Engineer and account/client.
•Responsible for the engineering of end to end solutions as required
•Responsible for keeping abreast of new/emerging technology
•Responsible for design, development, implementation using the Global Engineering specifications, methodology and practical application of ITIL practices and processes
POŽADAVKY PRO PRACOVNÍ POZICI•8+ years of professional experience in the field
•Unix System Administration I and II Certification
•At least four years of experience using, building and maintaining one of the mainstream Linux or Unix base O/S's such as Red Hat, SUSE, Solaris HP-UX, AIX
•Basic knowledge of most of the following areas:
- Linux/UNIX based
- Web Server (Sun One, iPlanet, Apache)
- RDMBS (Oracle)
- Application server (Apache, JBoss, TomCat, WebLogic)
- Networking fundamentals
- Load Balancing (F5, Cisco)
- High Availability and Clustering
- J2EE Architecture
- Linux/UNIX Scripting
NABÍZÍME:• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).