- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Kategorie: Software Developer
- Place: Wroclaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimální praxe: Between 2 and 5 years
POPIS PRACOVNÍ POZICEMarket Data Services is the department in the Bank that is responsible for the operational and financial management of the bank's market data inventory. This role is specifically focused on process automation in aforementioned department.
POVINNOSTI NA DANÉ POZICI• Develop and maintain business process automation technology to automate all or part of the above processes using any appropriate technology solution available within the bank
• Working directly with a wide range of internal teams and support groups to meet strategic objectives and facilitate market data service delivery
• Dev/Ops - Providing support and maintenance for all automation technology developed
• Setting platform standards and best practices as part of a global team
• Mentor operational staff globally on how to design processes, which are likely to be easily automatable in the future.
POŽADAVKY PRO PRACOVNÍ POZICI• Significant experience working in a business process automation role previously.
• Significant experience developing Macros in Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel),
PowerShell and/or Blue Prism technology
• Good working knowledge of Windows operating environments.
NABÍZÍME:• Work from home
• Company social events,
• Private medical healthcare,
• MultiSport Card,
• Flexible working hours,
• Employment contract or B2B