Информация за работата
- Реф. номер: PL2674
- Категория: Marketing
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: Other
- Минимален опит: Less than 2 years
ОПИСАНИЕ НА РАБОТАТАLooking to start your career in marketing & communication?
Do you speak English?
Are you digitally native?
NATEK is an IT company specialized in outsourcing IT services. NATEK’s IT specialists contribute to developing technologies for the most recognizable brands all over the world. In result, our IT talents have a unique chance to create advanced security solutions used on airports, design modern banking solutions, and many others interesting projects.
And we still want to do more! Therefore, we decided to extend our team in Warsaw. Currently we are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant, who will fully support NATEK group Marketing and Communication activities.
Join un and #growITwithus!
РАБОТНИ ЗАДЪЛЖЕНИЯ• Assist in the day-to-day execution of the communication strategy that translates NATEK business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables
• Contribute with ideas to specific internal & external communication activities
• Oversee digital & social media marketing campaigns
• Produce content for marketing materials
• Contribute to internal communication by executing newsletters/massmails
• Physically manage social media profiles
• Close collaboration with the Sales Team and Recruitment, and other departments within the company to execute marketing strategy
• Create opportunities and manage PR activities (writing press notes, articles, projecting promotional materials). Actively search for relevant article topics
• Manage promotion on job fairs and 3rd party platforms
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
ИЗИСКВАНИЯ ЗА РАБОТАТА• At least an entry level of experience in marketing & digital media related projects (ideally within an IT sector, but not mandatory)
• Very good command of English and Polish
• Social content creation skills (Basic knowledge of Premier Pro, After Effects and other Adobe tools)
• Demonstrable passion for marketing & communication, ability to turn passion into specific projects
• True team spirit with ability to adjust to diverse styles and needs of the business
• Basic knowledge of communication tools & platforms within the CEE region
• Good editorial skills
• Highly motivated, innovative, reliable, self-driven and result orientated personality with excellent interpersonal skills
ПРЕДЛАГАМЕ:• Ability to lead own projects and have a real impact on the overall marketing strategy
• International environment with possibility to expand your practical knowledge
• Using English on a daily basis
• Flexible working hours
• Home office up to 2 days weekly (after adaptation period)
• Private healthcare
• MyBenefit platform
• Multisport Card
• Referral bonus
• Early boarding bonus
• Relocation bonus
• Access to UDEMY e-learning platform
• Life insurance